I would like to introduce the technician we have chosen for your job with DCM.
Introducing Dean Mathews
Dean has been a plumber for 32 years and enjoys delighting his clients with a great customer service experience. He is also a great role model for the rest of the team at DCM.
We trust you will agree.
Want to know a little bit more about Dean?
Here’s a few things that Dean is passionate about..
- Favourite sports team: The Titans
- Favourite Car: 1968 Shelby Mustang
- Favourite Animal: Elephant
- Favourite Holiday Destination: Las Vegas
He’s also happiest when he is on his jet ski or motorbike.
Before Dean visits your property, you will receive another email confirming the date and time of our appointment. We generally provide a 2 hour window for our arrival time to allow flexibility should the requirements change for an earlier job.
When Dean arrives, you can expect a first class service experience..
- He will greet you on arrival
- He will ask your permission to inspect your property
- He will treat you and your property with respect
- He will provide you with a thorough diagnosis
- He will show you all available options and suggest the most appropriate one for you
When your job is complete, you can expect Dean to leave your property clean and tidy.
A day or two after your job is complete, we will send a follow up email asking about your experience with Dean and the team at DCM. We appreciate all feedback, so please take a minute to share your thoughts on what we do well and where we can do better.
If you have any questions or comments about your current job, feel free to email or call me .
Thanks again for choosing DCM.