Introducing Josh Hartwig
Want to know a little bit more about Josh?
Here’s a few things that Josh is passionate about…
- Favourite sports: NRL/Sydney Roosters & Rock Climbing
- Favourite Car: F450 American Truck
- Favourite Animal: Dog
- Favourite Holiday Destination: Canada
He’s also happiest when he is camping, fishing & 4-wheel driving.
Before Josh visits your property, you will receive another email confirming the date and time of our appointment. We generally provide a 2 hour window for our arrival time to allow flexibility should the requirements change for an earlier job.
When Josh arrives, you can expect a first class service experience…
- He will greet you on arrival
- He will carry out a free plumbing health check of your property
- He will treat you and your property with respect
- He will provide you with a thorough diagnosis
- He will show you all available options and suggest the most appropriate one for you
When your job is complete, you can expect Josh to leave your property clean and tidy.
A day or two after your job is complete, we will send a follow up email asking about your experience with Josh and the team at DCM. We appreciate all feedback, so please take a minute to share your thoughts on what we do well and where we can do better.
If you have any questions or comments about your current job, feel free to email or call me.
Thanks again for choosing DCM.