I would like to introduce the technician we have chosen for your job with DCM.
Introducing Kory Parker
Kory has been a plumber for 7 years and enjoys delighting his clients with a great customer service experience.
We trust you will agree.
Here’s a little bit about Kory…
- Favourite sport – AFL (go Tigers)
- Favourite car – 1967 Shelby GT500
- Favourite animal – Orca
- Favourite holiday – Jamaica
He’s also happiest when parked at a Jamaican beach in his 1967 Shelby GT500 watching orcas swimming past whilst listening to the AFL scores on the radio #gotigers!
Before Kory visits your property, you will receive another email confirming the date and time of our appointment https://. We generally provide a 2 hour window for our arrival time to allow flexibility should the requirements change for an earlier job.
When Kory arrives, you can expect a first class service experience..
- He will greet you on arrival
- He will ask your permission to inspect your property
- He will treat you and your property with respect
- He will provide you with a thorough diagnosis
- He will show you all available options and suggest the most appropriate one for you
When your job is complete, you can expect Kory to leave your property clean and tidy.
A day or two after your job is complete, we will send a follow up email asking about your experience with Kory and the team at DCM. We appreciate all feedback, so please take a minute to share your thoughts on what we do well and where we can do better.
If you have any questions or comments about your current job, feel free to email or call me.
Thanks again for choosing DCM.