I would like to introduce the technician we have chosen for your job with DCM
Introducing Sam Stevenson
Sam is one of DCM's favourite plumbers.
He has been a plumber for 3 years, enjoys solving plumbing challenges, has amazing attention to detail and loves helping our clients.
We trust you will experience that same level of service that Sam's customers tell us about.
Want to know a little bit more about Sam?
Here’s a few things that Sam is passionate about…
- Favourite sports: American football
- Favourite Car: Ferrari 488 GTB
- Favourite Animal: dogs
- Favourite Holiday Destination: Sweden
He’s also happiest when he is doing something to make someone else’s day better.
Before Sam visits your property, you will receive another email confirming the date and time of our appointment. We generally provide a 2 hour window for our arrival time to allow flexibility should the requirements change for an earlier job.
When Sam arrives, you can expect a first class service experience…
- He will greet you on arrival
- He will ask your permission to inspect your property
- He will treat you and your property with respect
- He will provide you with a thorough diagnosis
- He will show you all available options and suggest the most appropriate one for you
When your job is complete, you can expect Sam to leave your property clean and tidy officiell sida.
A day or two after your job is complete, we will send a follow up email asking about your experience with Sam and the team at DCM. We appreciate all feedback, so please take a minute to share your thoughts on what we do well and where we can do better.
If you have any questions or comments about your current job, feel free to email or call me.
Thanks again for choosing DCM.