Gas compliance certificate
Need A Gas Compliance Certificate? DCM Plumbing will help you meet your responsibility! Call (07) 5576 5305
While a gas compliance certificate may feel like just another piece of paperwork to tick off the list, gas compliance is an area where the consequences for not following correct protocol can be significant.
Poor outcomes can include:
- Risk to safety by operating a potentially faulty gas supply
- Increased risk of accident or explosion
- Harsh penalties for failing to submit relevant certification
If you’re considering any of the following in your home or business, you must have a valid gas compliance certificate issued by a licensed gas plumber:
- New gas connection
- Installing gas hot water
- Connecting a gas fireplace
- Repair or replacement of gas cooktops, stoves and ovens
When you choose DCM Plumbing for your gas compliance certificate, you can rest assured we’ll ‘dot the i’s and cross the t’s’ to make sure your gas works fully meet both your legal and safety obligations.
In line with your obligations:
- Licensed gas fitters and plumbers will complete all gas work
- We’ll provide you with a gas system compliance certificate (form PGA734) on completion of any gas installation
- We’ll forward a copy of the certificate to your gas network provider within five business days of completion
Gas compliance certification carried out by an unlicensed professional will leave you open to fines and risk the safety of those around you.
Before trusting any plumber with your gas work, check if they are licensed. DCM Plumbing and Drainage are fully licensed gas fitters with the QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission). Our license number is 1197459.
For complete peace of mind and fast, courteous service, call DCM Plumbing on (07) 5576 5305.